We've got some good news for you—the new build of Helicon Ape 3 is released and available for download.
And it's not just a couple of bug-fixes; we've introduced:
- three new modules:
- really important and highly anticipated by the clients ErrorDocument directive that gives a possibility to set custom error pages upon error;
- two parameters for Options directive:
- ShowErrorInResponse which tells Ape to show detailed error explanation or omit it;
- StopOnError which regulates whether to ignore unknown directives or give out 500 error;
- some important fixes, in mod_linkfreeze in particular.